Friday, April 20, 2012

Diigo Library

http://www.diigo.com/user/lingilb32 This link goes to my "My Library" on Diigo.com. This tool is very helpful in saving important articles or other resources for Educational purposes. For example, this could be used in my own teaching by catching up on the latest article dealing with Education or to get useful ideas for projects in my classroom for my students. For my own learning, I can use Diigo for when I am writing a paper and need sources. With Diigo's library, I can sort through all the articles and even tag them to my specific topic so it would be easier to look up the specific information that I need. Like I said above, I can use Diigo in my own teaching for updating myself on Educational issues or even the latest article dealing with Education. For the students, I can use this for finding school projects that would be fun and easy for them to do for homework and even show them how to use the website so it can be useful to them for whenever they write a paper or essay in my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment